Very easy to access off US-60, long big rig friendly sites. We were only staying overnight and I asked for a site long enough that we didn’t have to unhook our toad and got just what we wanted, plenty of room. The sites are all gravel and some are close to each other, but it was not crowded on a weekday, so that was not an issue for us. Interior roads are paved and gravel, easy to maneuver in and out. Bathrooms and showers are immaculate! Showers are as big as our home shower and look pretty new. Laundry room is nice and clean as well. Free WiFi, but it only worked at the office, but that was not that far from our site. They have a Pickin’ Patio where they have music on Sat nights and a huge open field behind it for kids to play on and dogs to romp (un-fenced though). Nice walking trail back there too. Some seasonal occupants, but all were clean and tidy, no junkers. The guys that run the place are super friendly and helpful. You make a reservation on their website and they will call you back to confirm. They are not often right there to answer the phone, but when you show up to camp, they are there to check you in immediately. Even though we were close the the highway, it was still quiet. Great place to stop overnight or to stay for a while and experience the Ozark area. We camped at Ozarks Mountain Springs RV Park in a Motorhome.
– Obey posted speed limits 5 MPH even if they seem ridiculously low. You’re on vacation, take your time.
– Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 7:00am.
– Please abide by our Check-out time 12 Noon!! Late Check-out can be arranged with office ($)
– Sewer rings or connectors are required (available for sale ($) at the office).
– One RV (plus tow car) is permitted on each site.
– Extra vehicles of ANY kind must be parked in designated overflow areas X$ may apply
– We are observing water conservation restrictions. Therefore RV/Car/Truck/Trailer washing of any kind is not allowed.
– Be mindful to your fellow campers. Loud Parties, Music, TV and Public intoxication are strictly prohibited.
– Firearms, projectile weapons of ANY type and hunting are not permitted anywhere in the campground.
– We allow temporary clotheslines for beach towels and bathing suits only!
– Please place household trash only, in receptacles around the Park. Our main dumpster is only to be used for household trash as well.
– DO NOT let your children “run wild”.
Please keep your young ones under your control and eyesight at all times, they must not be allowed to disturb the other guests.
– We do want you to have fun with your “Fur Kids” while staying at our Park.
– X-pens and small fences are allowed as long as they don’t leave damage to the campsite.
– Dogs must be attended at all times and only outside your unit while you are present.
– All animals must be inside your tent or camping unit at night.
– For the safety of all four and two legged campers, we have to ask you to keep your dog/s leashed when walking around the Park or on our beautiful Hiking trails.
– We provide Pick-up stations all around the park, there is no reason not to pick up after your dog.
This will be strictly enforced.
We ask our guests to abide by our rules. Violations will result in eviction from the park without any refund.
Ozark Mtn. Springs RV Parks & Cabins, LLC will not refund for early departure or bad weather.
24 hour security is provided for our guest by the owners.
We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees as deemed necessary and without prior notification.
THANKS and ENJOY your stay with us.
John Sandhaus and the Team at Ozark Mountain Springs!!